Ada interview?? cuak? takut?
Macamana kalau dia tanya soalan dalam Bahasa Inggeris. Adoi.. matilamak.
rileks.. meh baca ni. Harap dapat membantu walaupun tak banyak.
Cara-Cara Menjawab Soalan Temuduga Dalam Bahasa Inggeris
1. Why do you want to work in this company? (Kenapa anda ingin bekerja di syarikat ini?) JAWAPAN SALAH: “Because I like to work here. I like this job. I love this industry”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: I’ve always loved administration (contoh bidang kerja yang dipohon) because I am an organized person. I like things to be organized and systematic. I work well under stress so I can handle any kind of task with minimal supervision.
2. Tell us about yourself/ Introduce yourself (Perkenalkan diri anda) JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “My name is Carla. I was born in 22 September 1989 in Sarawak. My mother is a housewife and my father is a teacher. I graduated from UITM in 2013. I studied Business Administration. I have never worked before.”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “My name is Carla and I’m 26 years old. I have a degree in Business Administration. Although I haven’t had any working experience, I’ve spent my free time reading business articles and researching about latest business news just to keep me updated. I’m hoping to be given a chance to experience the real world of business”
3. What did you quit your last job? (Kenapa anda berhenti kerja anda sebelum ini?) JAWAPAN SALAH: “I quit because my last job was terrible. The workload was so heavy and the boss was so pushy. My previous boss was nightmare” PERINGATAN: Majikan yang bakal mengambil anda bekerja ini mungkin bakal menjadi bekas majikan anda juga. Jadi, jangan tunjukkan yang anda suka memburukkan majikan.
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I loved my last job. It taught me so many things and my previous boss has always been helpful. But I quit because I want to experience new environment and broaden my horizon by working in a different company.”
4. Where do you see yourself in five years? (Apa yang anda lihat di dalam diri anda 5 tahun lagi?) JAWAPAN SALAH: “Relaxing in Maldives” atau “Being a boss in this company”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I hope to become very well-experienced in what I do and have a better understanding of my field
5. What’s your greatest weakness? (Apa kelemahan terbesar anda?) JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “I tend to put things to the very last minute.” PERINGATAN: Jangan hanya beritahu kelemahan anda. Tidak salah berlaku jujur tapi haruslah disokong dengan kelebihan anda.
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I tend to put things to the very last minute. But I work well under pressure and I personally think that pressure motivates me to work twice as hard and finish my work on time”
6. What salary are you looking for? JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “I hope to get a suitable salary that would be able to support me, living in this economy and in this big city”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I hope to get a salary that is suitable with my qualification and job duties. I also want to be considered based on my working experience”
7. Why should I hire you? JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “Because I’m the best candidate” atau “Because you’re hiring”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I’m a team player, I work well under pressure, and I’m a people person. I can work with all kinds of people and am always willing to learn new things and tackle new challenges.”
oppss.. last sebelum ending postingni. Jangan lupa 5 perkara ni tau. Good luck ye. Moga dipermudahkan sesi temuduga tu nanti.